Kaizen- Process Improvement AssociateFist Sumiden Circuits Inc.april 2015 to april 2016
FSCI is a Full capability Flexible printed circuits manufacturing company. My Job was to maximizing the Capacity and minimizing the Cost by using the following methods:
– Time and Motion Study
– 7 QC tools
*Cause and effect diagram (fishbone Diagram)
Purchasing EngineerHino Motors Philippines CorporatedApril 2016 to January 2018
HMPC is an Automotive Company which cater a Variety of Truck and Buses. as a Procurement Engineer my responsible is to FF below:
– Establishing good business relation to the suppliers and the production.
– Analyze and select the most suitable supplier who are able to meet the company standards.
– Negotiate the cost, lead time and specifications to obtain the maximum benefit of the company.
– Seeking for other supplier to ensure the availability of the materials.
– Establishing primary, secondary and tertiary supplier
– Review the suppliers performance to drive a harmonious relationship and to seek improvements.
Draftsman/ Safety EngineerEka Rigid Consultancy and Construction ServicesJanuary 2018 to march 2020
EKA Rigid is a Construction firm in the Philippines it focuses in Residential and Mall Fit outs. i was responsible for :
-Making Architectural Plans(2D Cad, 3d Sketch-up) according to the clients preference
-Inspects the site condition to determine hazards and to establish prevention procedures.
-Determine what type of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is needed to the workplace.
BS Industrial EngineerColegio de San Juan de Letran31/03/2015
Best Research Paper2015
Production of marketing in Asphalt with PET bottles as additive