A CA & CPA with Finance experience of nearly 11 years.
Sr. Finance AnalystAbu Dhabi Ship Building09/06/2019
• Led, managed, planned, directed and controlled all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Control.
• Assisted CFO and senior leadership team in implementing strategic business plans and new initiatives based on client records and cost reduction analysis.
• Improved financial management system by creating, revising and documenting accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversee finance, budgeting and accounting.
• Recommended, implemented and enforced policies for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Financial Reporting with proficiency in supplying quick responses to financial inquiries from internal management and potential clients.
Assistant Manager FinanceAl Fahim Group16/11/2017
• Preparation of Management information from source data.
• Modify invoicing system and internal controls, increasing billing efficiency.
• Preparation of different kinds of the report as per management requirements.
• Accounts Payables management.
• Ledger accounts reconciliation.
• Handled complex assignments effectively.
Assistant Finance ManagerHanjin Shipping UAE LLC30/09/2016
• Presented monthly results, budget variances, and ad-hoc analysis.
• Delivered Comprehensive forecasts, incorporating historic and current business data.
• Developed, managed and motivated the finance team.
• Preparation of different reports as per management requirement.
• Identified areas for cost-cutting and improvement.
• Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables management.
• Conducted Internal Audit for the Branch.
• Review of accounting policies and procedures of the companies and the process of year-end / quarterly closing of books of
accounts to ensure adherence to the relevant accounting principles / IFRS.
Assistant Finance ManagerSharaf Shipping Agency31/10/2013
• Internal Audit including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management.
• Prepared separate/consolidated financial statements for the Company.
• Prepared management report highlighting the control deficiencies identified during the review of internal controls designed and implemented by the management.
• Prepared powerpoint presentations for the different management committees.
• Review of accounting policies and procedures of the companies and the process of year-end / quarterly closing of books of accounts to ensure adherence to the relevant accounting principles / IFRS.
• Shared experience and knowledge by coaching associate team members through review and supervision of their work.
CPAThe AICPA, USA19/09/2018
CAThe ICAI, India10/11/2007
B.ComThe MDU, India30/06/2003
Expert in excel90%