Human Resource ManagerFIVE Holdings GroupFrom 29-Oct-2014 till 10-Nov-2019
▪ Establish the foundation elements of the HR infrastructure of the FIVE Group
▪ Implement the duly established HR policies and procedures and ensure awareness/compliance of all employees
▪ Manage the pre-opening of FIVE’s hospitality properties (FIVE Palm Jumeirah & FIVE Jumeirah Village) and
independent specialty restaurants (Maiden Shanghai Restaurant, Praia Restaurant, and Secret Room Night Club)
while maintaining minimal payroll cost.
▪ Manage human resources activities and employee relations across the group catering to 1,500 full-time colleagues
and being sensitive to cross-cultural issues.
▪ Determine, implement, monitor, review and evaluate human resource management strategies in collaboration
with the Senior Management Team to meet the group objectives & business needs in each business vertical.
▪ Manage recruitment activities and appropriate selection process in coordination with concerned function heads
to promote equal employment opportunity.
▪ Develop and implement performance management systems to plan, evaluate and improve individual and team
performance that will drive FIVE’s business performance.
▪ Manage activities related to compensation, benefit and promotions in coordination with concerned function
heads and in line with FIVE’s HR policies.
▪ Manage the process of orientation, induction, and other training and development programs and initiatives.
▪ Manage government relations activities and ensure compliance with related statutory requirements.
▪ Manage FIVE’s administrative and office support services.
Assistant Manager - Human ResourcesInternational Modern HospitalFrom 14-May-2007 till 10-Oct-2014
▪ Act as the Head of HR and manage the overall human resources administration and strategies as per Joint
Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) requirement/standards
▪ Design and implement HR Policies & Procedures in accordance to the Hospital Policy and UAE Labour Laws
▪ Provide Human Resource services to 450 full-time employees and 50 Visiting International and Local Community
▪ Lead the triennial JCIA Survey for Staff Qualifications and Education (SQE) Chapter
▪ Facilitate Performance Management System and promote further training and development
▪ Prepare, monitor, and present Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to the Hospital Board regularly
▪ Construct and update Organizational Charts and Process Maps
▪ Responsible for Recruitment and the process of Selection
▪ Monitor the appointment/employment procedures of the selected candidates (Credentialing, Employment
Contracts, Induction and General Orientation, etc.
▪ Ensure compliance to various Government regulations (e.g. Dubai Health Authority, UAE Ministry of Health, UAE
Ministry of Labour, and Dubai Immigration)
▪ Prepare and coordinate with the finance department the staff benefits and compensation such as the Monthly
payroll, Overtime Payment, Leave Salary and End of Service Benefits
▪ Monitor the safekeeping of original passports, medical license, work permits and other important documents
▪ Ensure HRIS database is up to date
▪ Administrator in maintaining the Time Attendance System
▪ Ensure confidentiality of documents / information
Master of Strategic Human Resource ManagementUniversity of Wollongong in Dubai16/08/2016
Bachelor of Science in PsychologyDe La Salle Lipa30/03/2007