Assistant ManagerLandmark group14th-10-2014
• Make management decision, perform all management duties and day to day store operations in cooperation with and in absence of the manager
• Track performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocations, etc.) and makes necessary adjustment to drive productivity and efficiency
• Applies knowledge of retail KPIs to make commercial decision that drive achievement of stablished targets
• Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improved individual and store performance
• Assist the store manager the daily operations of the store and assume responsibility for the in the absence of the store manager
• Assist the store manager in preparing and administering timely and accurate performance appraisals
• Assist with the daily management responsibilities of the store
Sr. Sales Executive Landmark `group12th-05-2012 to 10-10-2014
• Conduct market research and prepare or update sales strategy for promoting products according to latest market status/trend and product features
• Evaluate the market needs to exploit potential demands, and identify new sales channels to improve and meet the company’s sales agenda
• Maintain close working relationship with both existing and new customers
• Maintain customer interaction database
• Monitor sales targets and motivate sales teams to achieve the company goals
• Innovate new sales tools and marketing techniques to increase the sales objectives of products
• Represent the firm in road shows, exhibition, presentations, and meetings
• Monitor customer satisfaction address issues, and provide solutions
• Work with management to develop sales strategy and lead programs based on customer feedback and company vision
Sr. sales Executive Adidas Original Philippines18th-06-2008 to 22nd-02-2012
• Balance excellent customer service with reliably completing varied store upkeep tasked.
• Demonstrated product knowledge as well polite and friendly service according to shopper experience satisfactions survey averaging a score of A-.
• Exceeded sales quotas on the shoe and apparels sales floor by consistently using effectively up- selling skills, multiple months in row.
• Operated point of sale system accurately and efficiently
• Resolve costumer complainants and negotiated solutions
• Awarded employee of the month on five separate occasions for exceeding sales target.
UndergraduateUniversity of cebu Philippines10/06/2003
Hotel Restaurant and Management