Mott MacDonald is a US$2bn engineering, management and development consultancy.
We’re involved in:
- solving some of the world’s most urgent social, environmental and economic challenges
- helping governments and businesses plan, deliver and sustain their strategic goals
- responding to humanitarian and natural emergencies
- Improving people’s lives
Our expertise by sector includes buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water, wastewater and more. Our skills encompass planning, studies and design, project finance, technical advisory services, project and programme management, management consultancy and beyond.
For every project, we create the blend of talent needed to create the right result – appropriate; cost, carbon and resource-efficient; safe, easy and swift to deliver and operate; reliable and resilient; delivering great outcomes.
Engineering. Management. Development.
Values – PRIDE
• We embrace change and continuous improvement
• We seek sustainable outcomes for our stakeholders, society and the environment
• We actively support the development of our staff and our professions
• We respect the environment and the communities in which we work.
• We value all peoples and cultures equally, and promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
• We treat everyone with respect.
• We deliver on our promises.
• We behave ethically and do not tolerate bribery or corruption.
• We promote a safety culture, targeting zero harm to all, and support the wellbeing and security of our staff.
• We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations.
• We encourage teamwork and deliver to the best our ability, working as one firm.
• We work hard for professional and commercial success.
• We uphold leading-edge technical, professional and safety standards, and seek to influence industry thinking.
• We develop innovative, efficient solutions that create value for our clients, by using leading-edge technology and the right resources.
• We are proud of our heritage and our achievements.
To be the world’s leading employee-owned consultancy, opening opportunities with connected thinking to deliver optimum solutions and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
providing… client satisfaction
through… professional excellence
giving… commercial success
and… employee fulfilment
Our business is built around fairness, openness and honesty. We have a zero tolerance stances towards bribery and corruption that aligns
with our focus on integrity.
We are globally compliant with British Standard 10500 for antibribery management. We gain certification for those parts of the business
where it is necessary.
We provide clear guidance on what we expect of every staff member though a core set of communications. These help our employees understand our approach to ethics and how we comply with laws, regulations, and company procedures that apply to our activities.
Every new member of staff receives a copy of our booklet “Business ethics – getting it right.” Ethics forms a mandatory component of the induction process and our ongoing professional development training.
We use experienced country managers to help identify and mitigate potential bribery and corruption risk, and we carefully select who to work with.
An externally administered confidential helpline and confidential reporting systems ensure that our staff can report any suspicious behavior without fear of repercussions. Details are readily available on our global staff intranet.
10 things you can expect from Mott MacDonald
- Restless curiosity: We like challenge, change and to be always learning. We are independent thinkers, constantly curious about the world and how to make it better for everyone.
- Creativity: We bring together the brightest minds to inquire, problem solve, invent and achieve the best outcomes.
- Human focus: We never lose sight of the human impact of our actions and the responsibility that this entails.
- Respect: We are inclusive, respecting the environment and everyone with whom we work, valuing all people and cultures equally.
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises, behave ethically and do not tolerate bribery or corruption.
- Care: We put safety at the core of everything we do with a commitment to harm no one.
- Partnership: We are at our best when we work with our clients to help define and solve problems, and deliver solutions.
- Leadership: We want to be at the leading edge of everything we do – so our clients get the best results.
- Collaboration: We develop trust-based relationships that allow us to do our best work.
- Commitment: We aim to turn obstacles into sustainable solutions for our clients and the lives they touch, by maintaining unswerving focus on their needs.