As a Project Manager – IT, you will be responsible for managing various IT projects supporting the development, infrastructure and communication needs of the business. You will be able to build relationships quickly and have strong and creative problem solving in your approach to providing IT support. As the business aims to push boundaries, you will need to be flexible, adaptable and efficient in incorporating new solutions in order to be successful in this role.
You will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for managing one of the IT streams within our business units such as development, infrastructure, and/or communication to support the Dubai Future Accelerators, Dubai Future Foundation and all company partners in area 2071.
- You will support the Head of IT in the implementation and rollout of new IT infrastructure as well as systems’ updates to ensure integration into the business.
- You will actively monitor systems, assess issues and risks, troubleshoot and solve problems to maintain successful operations of all IT systems.
IT Support & Operations
- In your role, you will provide IT support to the business to ensure excellent customer service and consistent best-practice IT solutions.
- You will be responsible for delivering service in alignment with service level agreements, and adhering to IT policies and procedures.
- You will work closely with the procurement and projects teams to ensure the right service providers are selected for IT requirements.
- You will ensure your compliance with all IT policies related to Dubai government security regulations, and escalate risks to the Head of IT.
- You will advise on best practices to avoid security breaches, make recommendations on IT security management, and be responsible for monitoring the network and systems.
- You will build in new layers of security as required to protect the Dubai Future Foundation’s networks.
- You will work collaboratively to support all Dubai Future Foundation projects including those led by the Head of IT and those led by our different business units on technology related topics.
- You will be responsible for conducting feasibility research on projects, providing recommendations and alternate solutions based on project requirements.
- You will be actively involved in multiple projects where you will need to manage the planning, follow-up, improvement and overall management for new projects.
- You will provide support for the installation processes of 3rd party prototypes on site, including ensuring regular maintenance and troubleshooting where necessary.
Third Party Relationships
- Your role will require you to manage both internal and external relationships to ensure end-to-end service delivery and project completion.
- You will provide regular report updates to the Head of IT on project status, capacity planning, security and network performance.
Who we’re looking for
If you are a Project Manager – IT with Dubai Future Foundation:
- You will have a minimum of a Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or related field.
- You will have a minimum of 8+ years of work experience and having spent a minimum of 2 years in the UAE.
- You must have knowledge of computer programming languages, Mac or Windows OS; experience in development would be a plus!
- To be successful in this role, you will have very strong IT project management skills.
- You will need to demonstrate knowledge of international best practices and IT standards, and proactively keep up-to-date on IT trends, new technology and standards.
- You will need to ensure adherence to IT standards and regulations and have thorough knowledge of and experience with government regulations related to information security would be beneficial.
- You must have excellent time management, organization, prioritization and presentation skills.
- You must be driven and a team player.