1) To strictly adhere to the company’s code of conduct in all business dealings.
2) To achieve volume and value targets through sales, at specified prices, to the outlets in the salesman’s territory.
3) To ensure that the contractual counterparts are executed with the customer flawlessly
4) To ensure products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company’s distribution and merchandising objectives.
5) To ensure regular and effective use of POS material/back up stock.
6) To ensure market coverage as per the agreed route plan.
7) To collect outstanding from trade in time so as to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per company policy.
8) To be company’s ‘eyes and ears’ in the market and report on competitive activities.
9) Interaction with the counterpart in other divisions for collection.
10) To keep watch on customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
11) Prevent customers from stocking and selling of counterfeits and grey stocks, report such issues to the Line Manager
12) Execution of the Promotion & Category plans for the month
13) New Product Listing & Promotion listing as per the time frame
14) Perfect Store Execution as per plan- flawless OSA
15) Co ordination with merchandising team to pro actively resolve the issues on OSA GAP, SOS, NPD at a store level
16) Closure of all claims & credit notes in a timely & accurate manner
JOB Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Competencies & Skills – Standards of Leadership
Standards of Leadership:
Technical Skills required: