Job Description Overview
This role will assist customers to understand their training options, create in-depth training proposals, and lead the execution of the customer development plans. You will be able to identify and recommend the best learning and development option for our customers and partners based on their goals on cloud solutions.
You will work with the Trainers and learning partners to ensure outstanding delivery of these programs, leading to increased customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background so they can deeply understand the technical learning challenges, and to help build programs for learners at various levels across the customer organization. This role will need to have strong communication skills to be able to clearly communicate the value of each program for our customers.
· Own the readiness and customer experience on technical trainings, receiving completed technical training programs from internal teams to verify that deliveries can be successfully executed
· Work in close partnership with the Training Manager and operations teams to ensure customer tech trainings are organized, orchestrated and locked with the customer and account teams
· Drive proper planning in partnership with the trainers and scheduling teams
· Lead follow-up post trainings on customer experience
· Prepare BI reports on tech training progress, impact
· 5+ years of technical or pre-sales experience in the IT Industry
· Experience in technology skill development desired
· Experience working with customers, with the ability to translate that experience to influence development and delivery of future technology training programs
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience (Cloud certification preferred)
· Fluency in English a must